VASOPLEX (VASODILAN) INDICATIONS
Vasoplex is used for improving blood flow in some conditions (eg, cerebral vascular insufficiency, arteriosclerosis obliterans, Buerger disease, Raynaud disease). Vasoplex is a vasodilating agent. It works by relaxing and widening the blood vessels in muscles and other tissues, which helps to improve blood flow (circulation) in these muscles and tissues.
VASOPLEX (VASODILAN) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Vasoplex as directed by your doctor.
- Vasoplex may be taken with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of Vasoplex, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Vasoplex.
VASOPLEX (VASODILAN) STORAGE
Store Vasoplex at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Vasoplex out of the reach of children and away from pets.
VASOPLEX (VASODILAN) MORE INFO:
Do NOT use Vasoplex if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Vasoplex
- you have bleeding of the arteries
- you are in labor or have just given birth.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Vasoplex. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have bleeding problems.
Some medicines may interact with Vasoplex. However, no specific interactions with Vasoplex are known at this time.
Important safety information:
- Vasoplex may cause dizziness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to Vasoplex. Using Vasoplex alone, with certain other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- Before you have any medical or dental treatments, emergency care, or surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using Vasoplex.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant while taking Vasoplex, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Vasoplex during pregnancy. It is unknown if Vasoplex is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Vasoplex, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
When used in small doses, no common side effects have been reported with this product.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fast or irregular heartbeat; severe or persistent dizziness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.