EVERLAST (DAPOXETINE) INDICATIONS
Everlast is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor that demonstrated efficiency in thousands of male patients with premature ejaculation problem. It increases the levels of serotonin in the brain enhancing the patient's control over ejaculation and having other beneficial effects on sexual life.
EVERLAST (DAPOXETINE) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Everlast as directed by your doctor.
- Take Everlast orally with a full glass of water.
- Everlast is usually taken an hour before sexual intercourse.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily.
EVERLAST (DAPOXETINE) STORAGE
For most patients, the starting dose is 60 mg. You may be prescribed Everlast 30 mg or Everlast 60 mg, while some patients may require Everlast 120 mg if they did not respond to the original one.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Everlast.
EVERLAST (DAPOXETINE) STORAGE
This medication should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light, and moisture. Keep this medication at a safe place so that your children cannot reach there.
EVERLAST (DAPOXETINE) MORE INFO:
Active Ingredient: Everlast hydrochloride.
Do not use Everlast if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Everlast
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Everlast. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Everlast. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Everlast's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Everlast may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Everlast may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Everlast may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Everlast may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
- Everlast does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Everlast will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Everlastmay uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Everlast without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Everlast with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Everlast is not recommended for use in patients younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness, drowsiness or insomnia, lethargy, fatigue, tremor, agitation, anxiety, suicidal tendencies, mania; anorexia, dry mouth or hypersalivation and diarrhea; skin rash, urticaria.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
The state of excitement, nausea, vomiting, cramps, convulsions.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.