CLOMIFEENCITRAAT CF (CLOMID) INDICATIONS
Clomifeencitraat Cf is used for treating female infertility and for certain conditions as determined by your doctor. Clomifeencitraat Cf is an ovulatory stimulant. It works by helping to produce more hormones that cause your ovaries to release.
CLOMIFEENCITRAAT CF (CLOMID) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Clomifeencitraat Cf as directed by your doctor.
- Take Clomifeencitraat Cf by mouth with or without food.
- Properly timed sexual intercourse is important for good results. Ovulation usually occurs 5 to 10 days after a dose of Clomifeencitraat Cf.
- If pregnancy has not been successful after 3 courses of treatment, further treatment is not recommended. Long-term use of Clomifeencitraat Cf is not recommended.
- If you miss a dose of Clomifeencitraat Cf, contact your doctor right away.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Clomifeencitraat Cf.
CLOMIFEENCITRAAT CF (CLOMID) STORAGE
Store Clomifeencitraat Cf at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Clomifeencitraat Cf out of the reach of children and away from pets.
CLOMIFEENCITRAAT CF (CLOMID) MORE INFO:
Do NOT use Clomifeencitraat Cf if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Clomifeencitraat Cf
- you are pregnant
- you have abnormal vaginal bleeding
- you have ovarian cysts (small growths on the ovaries) or enlargement not due to polycystic ovarian syndrome
- you have or have ever had blockage of blood vessels (blood clots) in the legs, lungs, or other parts of the body
- you have liver problems, uncontrolled thyroid or adrenal gland problems, or a brain lesion (eg, pituitary gland tumor).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Clomifeencitraat Cf. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have depression, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, or uterine fibroids.
Some medicines may interact with Clomifeencitraat Cf. However, no specific interactions with Clomifeencitraat Cf are known at this time. Ask your health care provider if Clomifeencitraat Cf may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Clomifeencitraat Cf may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or vision disturbances, including blurring, spots, and flashes. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Clomifeencitraat Cf with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Enlargement of the ovaries may happen during or shortly after taking Clomifeencitraat Cf. Call your health care provider if you experience any stomach or pelvic pain, weight gain, pain, or stomach enlargement or discomfort while taking Clomifeencitraat Cf.
- Pregnancy with more than 1 fetus (eg, twins) is possible while you are taking Clomifeencitraat Cf. Be sure you have discussed the potential complications and hazards of multiple pregnancy.
- Lab tests, including pregnancy tests, may be performed while you use Clomifeencitraat Cf. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Clomifeencitraat Cf with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Clomifeencitraat Cf should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Clomifeencitraat Cf if you are pregnant. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Clomifeencitraat Cf is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Clomifeencitraat Cf.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Blurred vision or vision problems (spots or flashes); breast tenderness; dizziness; enlarged breasts; enlargement of the ovaries; flushing; headache; hot flashes; lightheadedness; mood change; nausea; pelvic pain or bloating; stomach pain; vomiting.
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue)increased risk of cancer of the ovaries; over stimulation of the ovaries; spontaneous abortion.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.